Real potential two-dimensional flows of practical hydraulics are considered, which can be considered with a certain accuracy as two-dimensional in terms, which confirms the relevance of the work. It is proposed to use the method of analogies when applying gas dynamics equations in hydraulics. An important result was obtained for the development of the analytical theory of two-dimensional potential water flows.
equations of gas dynamics, method of analogies, two-dimensional potential water flows, problems of practical hydraulics
1. Kokhanenko V. N., Kelekhsaev D. B., Kondratenko A. I., Evtushenko S.I. Two-dimensional motion equations in water flow zone // (2019) IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 698(6), 066026. DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/698/6/066026
2. Kokhanenko V. N., Kelekhsaev D. B., Kondratenko A. I., Evtushenko S.I. A System of Equations for Potential Two-Dimensional In-Plane Water Courses and Widening the Spectrum of Its Analytical Solutions // (2019) AIP Conference Proceedings 2188, 050017. DOI: 10.1063/1.5138444
3. Kokhanenko V. N., Kelekhsaev D. B., Kondratenko A. I., Evtushenko S.I. Solution of equation of extreme streamline with free flowing of a torrential stream behind rectangular pipe // (2020) IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 775 (1), 012134. DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/775/1/012134
4. Kokhanenko V. N., Kelekhsaev D. B., Kondratenko A. I., Evtushenko S.I. Solution of Equations of Motion of Two-Dimensional Water Flow // Construction and Architecture. - 2019. - Vol. 7, Issue. 3 (24). - p. 5-12. DOI: 10.29039/2308-0191-2019-7-3-5-12
5. Kokhanenko V. N., Burtseva O.A., Evtushenko S.I., Kondratenko A.I., Kelekhsaev D.B. Two-Dimensional in Plan Radial Flow (NonPressure Potential Source) // Construction and Architecture. - 2019. - Vol. 7, Issue. 4 (25). - p. 74-78. DOI 10.29039/2308-0191-2019-7-4-74-78
6. Loycyanskiy L.G. Mehanika zhidkosti i gaza [Tekst] / L.G. Loycyanskiy. – 5-e izd. – M.: Nauka, 1978. – 736 s.
7. Kohanenko V.N. Modelirovanie burnyh dvuhmernyh v plane vodnyh potokov [Tekst]: Monografiya / V.N. Kohanenko, Ya.V. Volosuhin, M.A. Lemeshko, N.G. Papchenko; Pod obschey red. V.N. Kohanenko. – Rostov n/D: Izd-vo YuFU, 2013. – 180 s.
8. Esin A.I. Zadachi tehnicheskoy mehaniki zhidkosti v dekartovyh koordinatah. – Saratov, 2003.