The article presents the results of a numerical simulation of the behavior of high-rise building on weak clay soils, during which the deformations of different variants of foundations were analyzed. The main variants of foundations were examined: slab, traditional pile-slab construction and pile foundation with an intermediate base. Series of numerical calculations in spatial statement determine the deformability of the "Base" - "Structures of the building"- system revealed a favorable response for the use of the intermediate base between the piles and foundation slab of the building. Variant of pile foundation with an intermediate base (vertical reinforced base of slab foundation) allowed not only reduce the absolute deformation of base of the building, but also reduce the effort in the pile elements compared to the traditional pile-slab foundation. Therefore, it was proposed as the most rational for this building
FOUNDATION, VERTICAL REINFORCE BASE, PILES, SOIL DEFORMATION, FINITE ELEMENT MODELING
1. SP 24.13330.2011. Aktualizirovannaya redaktsiya SNiP 2.02.03-85*. Svaynye fundamenty/ NIIOSP im. N.M. Gersevanova. -M.: Minstroy, 2011. - 90 s.
2. SP 14.13330.2011. Aktualizirovannaya redaktsiya SNiP II-7-81*. Stroitel´stvo v seysmicheskikh rayonakh/ (TsNIISK im. V.A. Kucherenko). –M.: Minstroy Rossii, 2011. – 159 s.
3. Osnovaniya, fundamenty i podzemnye sooruzheniya: Spravochnik proektirovshchika/ M.I. Gorbunov-Posadov, V.A. Il´ichev, V.I. Krutov i dr.; Pod obshch. red. E.A. Sorochana i Yu.G. Trofimenkova. -M.:Stroyizdat, 1985.- 480 s.
4. Rukovodstvo po proektirovaniyu svaynykh fundamentov/ NIIOSP im. N.M. Gersevanova. -M.:Stroyizdat, 1980. - 152 s.
5. SP 50-102-2003. Proektirovanie i ustroystvo svaynykh fundamentov – M.: Min-stroy Rossii, 2004. – 94 s.