The problems and prospects of existing methods of strengthening the foundations of physically obsolete buildings are outlined, which is relevant for the preservation of buildings of architectural and historical value, as well as for mass renovation in large cities in cramped conditions with a high density of existing buildings. Method of calculation of hollow rectangular and round sections filled with concrete during bending is considered. In this article the dependence of compacted zone radius on initial characteristic of soil density and diameter of pressed pipe concrete element is analyzed. The conclusion is formed that the method of arrangement of the pipe-concrete horizontal distributor for simultaneous reinforcement of soil of the base and foundations chosen for the study allows to regulate the process of leveling the building settlement as a whole, and is also the most environmentally safe and does not negatively affect the surrounding buildings and structures.
base soils, soil reinforcement, foundation reinforcement, building settlement
1. Varlamov, A.A. Models of concrete behavior. General theory of degradation. / A.A.Varlamov, V.I. Rimshin // Monograph. Moscow, 2019. 436 p.
2. Korol, E.A. Development of methods for calculating multilayer enclosing structures with monolithic connection layers / E.A. Korol, M.N. Berlinova // Monograph. Moscow, 2019. 78 p.
3. Korol E.A., Features of design and construction of underground structures of shallow laying in complex soil conditions / E.A. Korol, N.S. Nikiforova // Foundations, foundations and mechanics of soils. 2018. № 1. S. 25-27.
4. Korol E., The long term stability of multilayer walling structures / E. Korol, M. Berlinov, M. Berlinova // In the collection: MATEC Web of Conferences. 2017. p. 04006.
5. Berlinov, M.V. Resistance tho the destruction ofoncrete in constructions of height buildings at dynamic loads / M. Berlinov, M. Berlinova, A.Tvorogov // In the collection: E3S Web of Conference 2018. p. 02042.
6. Krishan, A.L. Compressed pipe concrete elements. Theory and practice. / A.L. Krishan, V.I. Rimshin, M.A. Astafyeva // - M DIA Publishing House. - 2020. -322 p.
7. Bulgakov, S.N. System solution of problems of reconstruction of five-storey residential buildings // Materials of scientific practical seminar: Problems of overhaul and reconstruction of residential buildings. -2000. -S. 15-21.
8. Johnson, R.P. Design Guide for Eurocode 4: Design of Steel-Reinforced Concrete Structures. EN 1994-1-1. - 2012.
9. Patent RU 2 229 562 C1. A method of strengthening the foundations of emergency and reconstructed buildings. Authors: Saurin A.N. (RU), Bagdasarov Yu.A. (RU), Zhadanovsky B.V. (RU), Firsov A.N. (RU), Karavashkin N.N. (RU).
10. Bagdasarov, Yu.A. Increasing the bearing capacity of soils of the foundations of emergency and reconstructed buildings by the method of horizontal pushing of rigid broaching elements (sleepers)/ Yu.A. Bagdasarov, A.N.Saurin, H.N. Karavashkin // Trudy NIIOSP. – 2001. - S. 222-231.
11. Saurin, A.A. Experience of strengthening the base of the strip foundations of the emergency residential house with a sleeper distributor / A.A. Saurin, N.N. Karavashkin // Proceedings of the International Seminar on Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering and Transport Structures. M., 2000 - S. 298-300.
12. Karavashkin, N.N. Technology of the sleeper distributor device during the reconstruction of physically obsolete buildings: dis. Candidate of Technical Sciences: 05.23.08.- 2003. -139 c.