The paper presents an evolutionary approach to the study of organizational culture. The results of the study of management practices of the organizational culture of students are given. The principles of management of organizational culture of contemporary college students developed.
organizational culture, university, principles of management and students.
1. Reznik S.D. Organizazionnoe povedenie [Organizational behavior]. Moscow, INFRA-M Publ., 2006.
2. Reznik S.D., Sochilova A.A. Basics of personal competitiveness. Moscow, INFRA-M Publ., 2010.
3. Reznik S.D., Chernikovskaya M.V. Organizazionnaya kultura rossiyskih studentov v izmenyayushihsya socialnoekonomicheskih usloviyah [The organizational culture of Russian students in a changing socio-economic environment.]. Moscow, INFRA-M Publ., 2015.
4. Reznik S.D., Chernikovskaya M.V. Management of personal culture of students - an important factor in increasing the socio-cultural level of society. Russian Journal of Management, 2014, Т. 2, no 2. p. 91–97. (In Russian)
5. Reznik S.D., Chernikovskaya M.V. Formirovanie organizacionnoy kulturi obuchaychihsya [Formation of organizational culture among students]. Moscow, INFRAM Publ., 2012.
6. Chernikovskaya M.V. Razvitie organizazionnoy kulturi sredi studentov v vishih uchebnih zavedeniyah [The development of an organizational culture among students of higher educational institutions. Cand. Diss.]. Penza, 2011, 198p.
7. Chernikovskaya M.V., Buchatskaya D.A. Monitoring the practice of development of student potential in higher education. Modern scientifi c research and innovation, 2015, no 2-3 (46). p. 102–105. (In Russian)
8. Chernikovskaya M.V. , Buchatskaya D.A. The development of student potential in higher education. Gumanitarnie nauki [Humanities research], 2014, no 12–1 (40), p. 110–114. (In Russian)
9. Yadov V.A. Strategia sociologicheskogo issledovania. Opisanie, obyasnenie, ponimanie socialnoy realnosti [The strategy of sociological research. Description, explanation, understanding social reality]. Moscow, Omega-L Publ., 2011.