This article focuses on the role of geotechnical studies in the analysis of the possibility of reconstruction of buildings and structures. Geotechnical monitoring - a range of activities in order to determine the actual state of supporting and building envelope building when reconstruction or repair. This set of measures to control, testing and evaluation of the technical state of con-constructions, holding that due to the need to determine their performance, identify defects and their causes, forecasting further safe operation of buildings and structures. Based on the survey data and of engineering and geological studies, experts can make decisions about the possibility of redevelopment of the building, its possible add-ins, or simply strengthen building structures for the continued safe operation of the facility. This article describes the complex geotechnical studies on the example of building a film studio on the street. Red Army, 94 / str. Ostrowski, 92 in Rostov-on-Don. According to the results of the survey were identified and described the characteristic defects and describes their causes. Made The analysis of the technical condition of the building and the possibility of its reconstruction.
geotechnical investigation, reconstruction of buildings, geotechnical monitoring, evaluation of the technical state.
1. Otchet «Zaklyuchenie o tekhnicheskom sostoyanii stroitel´nykh konstruktsiy zdaniya kinostudii po ul. Krasnoarmeyskaya, 94/ul. Ostrovskogo, 92 v g. Rostove-na-Donu». OOO "SPU". g. Novocherkassk, 2014 g.
2. GOST 31937-2011 Zdaniya i sooruzheniya. Pravila obsledovaniya i monitoringa tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya.
3. GOST R 54257-2010 «Nadezhnost´ stroitel´nykh konstruktsiy i osnovaniy».
4. RD 03-606-03 Instruktsiya po vizual´nomu i izmeritel´nomu kontrolyu.
5. SP 13-102-2003 Pravila obsledovaniya nesushchikh stroitel´nykh konstruktsiy zdaniy i sooruzheniy.