BBK 67 Право. Юридические науки
This article discusses the legal consequences of recognizing a citizen as dead, lists the circumstances under which a person may be presumed dead, assesses current legislation in this area. The issues of improving civil legislation in the field of recognition of a person as deceased are raised. The article indicates the period during which a person may be presumed dead under circumstances giving reason to believe his death. The necessity of taking measures aimed at expanding the rights of a person declared dead under circumstances giving reason to believe that he was killed in the event of his appearance or finding a place of residence is emphasized.
died, missing, appearance of a citizen recognized as dead, return of property, extraordinary circumstances, accident, day of death of a citizen
1. Grazhdanskiy kodeks Rossiyskoy Federacii (ch. 1) ot 30 noyabrya 1994 g. № 51-FZ // Sobranie zakonodatel'stva Rossiyskoy Federacii. — 05.12.1994. — № 32. — St. 3301.
2. Grazhdanskiy kodeks RSFSR // Vedomosti Verhovnogo Soveta RSFSR. — 1922. — № 24. — St. 407.
3. Grazhdanskiy processual'nyy kodeks Rossiyskoy Federacii ot 14.11.2002. № 138-FZ // Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF. — 18.11.2002. — № 46. — St. 4532.
4. Nekotorye problemy priznaniya lica bezvestno otsutstvuyuschim i ob'yavlenie ego umershim [Elektronnyy resurs]. — URL: https://moluch.ru/conf/law/archive/227/12699/ (data obrascheniya: 01.04.2020).
5. Osnovy grazhdanskogo sudoproizvodstva Soyuza SSR i soyuznyh respublik: po sostoyaniyu na 28 noyabrya 1989 g. // Vedomosti Verhovnogo Soveta SSSR. — 1959. — № 1. — St. 6.