In the scientific article organizational and legal aspects of realization of competence of the Russian President, Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation in the sphere of management of civil aviation in Russia as most important part of domestic economy are analyzed. The positions of the leading scientists connected with disclosure of the maintenance of the basic concepts used in the field are considered. The perspective of functioning and development of air transport is considered.
administrative law, air transport, civil aviation, competence, Russian President, Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, Governments of the Russian Federation, public administration, subject, object, powers, communications
1. Tihomirov M. Yu. Yuridicheskaya enziklopedia [Legal encyclopedia]. Moscow, 2005.
2. Chetverikov V. S. Administrativnoe pravo [Administrative law]. Rostov on-Don, Feniks Publ., 2004.
3. Osipov Yu. K. Podvedomstvennost yuridicheskih del [The jurisdiction of legal Affairs]. Sverdlovsk, 1973.
4. Bratanovskiy S. N. Teoria gosudarstva i prava [Theory of state and law]. Mytishi, Centrsouz Publ., 2003.
5. Konin N. M. Rossiyskoe administrativnoe pravo [Russian administrative law]. Saratov, SGAP Publ., 2001.
6. Safonenko N. P. Gosudarstvennoe ypravlenie vozdushnimy perevozkami v Rossii i za rubezhom [State management of air transportation in Russia and abroad]. Moscow, Transport, Publ. 2012.
7. Transport: the regions of Russia. Informazionno-analiticheskiy spravochnik [Information-analytical reference book]. Moscow, Transport, Publ. 2014, P. 122.
8. Bratanovskiy S. N., Lapin S. Yu. The concept and content of the right to access to information. Grazhdanin i pravo [Citizen and the law], 2013, no 4.