In article individual human rights on cultural identity, political representation or on participation in the collective or group rights in the sphere of human rights in the liberal states are analyzed. Especially international law gives the collective rights for physical existence, protection against economic and cultural destruction and originality preservation ethnic, religious and language minorities. In detail also the legislation of a number of the states on a combination of the collective and individual rights of the small people for protection of their primordial habitat, a traditional way of life, customs, managing and crafts is in details analysed.
multicultural society, legal nature of multi-cultural society, customs and traditions of indigenous people, minorities.
1. Marshall T. H. «Citizenship and Social Class» // T. H. Marshall (ed.), Sociology and the Crossroads and Other
2. Kymlicka W. Multicultural Citizenship, Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1995, p. 112.
3. Dinstein Y. Collective Human Rights of Peoples and Minorities // 25 Int. and Comp. Law Quarterly, 1976, p. 118.
4. Ackermark A. S. Justifications of Minority Protection in International Law. New Haven, 1997, p. 53.
5. Smyslov M. D. International legal protection of minorities. MZMP, no 1, 1993, p. 107 (In Russian)
6. Abazhidze A. H. Zachita prav menchinstv po mezdunarodnomy I vnutrigosudarstvennomy pravy [Protection of minority rights under international and domestic law]. Moscow, 1996, p. 128–129
7. Kryazhkov V. A. Korennie malochislennie narodi Severa v rossiyskom prave [Indigenous peoples of the North in Russian law]. Moscow, 2010, p. 130–160
8. Freeman M. Are There Collective Human Rights? 43 Political Stud., 1995, p. 25. (In Russian)
9. Abazhidze A. H. Zachita prav menchinstv po mezhdunarodnomy i vnutrigosudarstvennomy pravy [Protection of minority rights under international and domestic law]. Moscow, 1996, p. 116
10. Eide A. Minority Protection and World Order: Towards a Framework for Law and Policy. //Universal Minority Rights 13, (A. Phillips and A. Rosas eds.), 1995, p. 87.
11. Kis J. Beyond the Nation State // 63 Soc. Res., 1995, p. 191.
12. Van Dyke V. The Individual, the State and Ethnic Communities in Political Theory // The Rights of Minority Cultures. (W. Kymlicka ed.), 1995, p. 31.
13. Barbieri W. Group Rights and Muslim Diaspora // 21 HRQ, 1999, p. 907.
14. Critique Barry B. Culture and Equality: An Egalitarian of Multiculturalism. N. Y., 2001, p. 112.
15. Makinson D. Rights of Peoples: Point of View of a Logician // The Rights of Peoples. (J. Crawford ed.), Oxford, 1988, p. 69.
16. E/CN. 4/Sub. 2/1995/26, p. 12.
17. E/CN. 4/Sub. 2/1993/28, p. 19.
18. Kukuthas C. D. Are There Any Cultural Rights? // Group Rights: Perspectives Since 1900. (J. Stapleton ed.), N. Y., 1995, p. 269.
19. Tamir Y. Against Collective Rights // Multicultural Questions. Oxford, 1999, p. 163.
20. Jovanovic M. Recognizing Minority Identities Through Collective Rights // HRQ 27, 2005, p. 644.
21. Makinson D. Rights of Peoples: Point of View of a Logician // The Rights of Peoples. (J. Crawforded.), Oxford, 1988, p. 77.
22. Haid H. Mezhdunarodnoe pravo, ego ponimanie i primenenie SHA [International law, its understanding and application USA]. Moscow, 1951, v.2, p.68
23. Fleiner L. B. Constitutional Reform in Serbia and Yugoslavia, Dordrecht, 2001, p. 46.
24. Ignatieff M. The Attack on Human Rights // 80 Foreign Affairs, 2001, p. 102. (In Russian)
25. Triggs G. The Rights of “Peoples” and individual Rights: Conflict of Harmony? // The Rights of Peoples (J. Crawford ed.), 1988, p. 141.
26. Fleiner T. Federalism, Decentralization and Conflict Management in Multicultural Societies // Federalism in a Changing World: Learning from Each Other. (R. BlindebacherandA. Kollereds.), London, 2003, p. 211.
27. Kryazhkov V.A. Korennie malochislennie narodi Severa v rossiyskom prave [Indigenous peoples of the North in Russian law]. Moscow, 2010, p.149-150
28. Poulter S. Ethnicity, Law and Human Rights: The English Experience. London, 1998, p. 59.
29. Triggs G. The Rights of «Peoples» and Individual Rights: Conflict of Harmony? // The Rights of Peoples. (J Crawford ed.), Oxford, 1988, p. 141.
30. Colchester M. Indigenous Rights and the Collective Conscious // 18 Anthropology Today, Feb. 2002, p. 3.