The article based on the study of the scientific literature and analysis of international legal acts, considers the features of the legal status of international organizations in private — law relations. As part of a public legal nature of international organizations is determined by their private — law status.
international organizations, international law, private international law, United Nations.
1. Kanashevskiy V.A. Vneshneekonomicheskaya sdelka: osnovnie regulyatory, ih sootnoshe nie i vzaimodejstviya [Foreign transaction: key regulators, their relationship and interaction]. Moscow, 2009.
2. Kanashevskiy V.A. Mezhdunarodnoe chastnoe pravo [Private international law]. Moscow, Mezhdunar. otnoshenia, Publ. 2009
3. Kanashevskiy V.A. The legal status of international organizations as subjects of international private and civil law. Pravovedenie [Jurisprudence], 2003, no 3, P. 139–158.
4. Kapustin A.Ya. Mezhdunarodnie organizazii v globaliziruyushemsya mire [International organizations in a globalizing world]. Moscow, RUDN, 2010
5. The comment to the Civil code of the Russian Federation. The first part (itemized). Ed. by O.N. Sadikov. Moscow, Infra- M Publ., 1997
6. Kuzasheva R.Sh. Pravovie voprosi deyatelnosti mezhdunarodnih organizaciy v chastnopravovih otnosheniyah mezhda narodnogo charaktera [Legal issues of activities of international organizations in the private law relations of an international character]. Kazan, 2008.
7. Morozov G.I. Mezhdunarodnie organizacii. Nekotorie voprosi teorii [International organization. Some questions of the theory]. Moscow, Mysl Publ., 1969.
8. Neshataeva T.N. International organization and law. New trends in international legal regulation. Moscow, Delo, 1998.
9. Abashidze A.H. Pravo mezhdunarodnih organizaciy [Law of international organizations]. Moscow, Yurait, 2014.
10. Sedova Zh.I. International legal entity as a subject of international private law. Moscow, 2001.
11. Sulaimonov F.S. Republic of Tajikistan — member of the international private legal relations. Dushanbe, Kontrast Publ., 2006.
12. Suleimonov M.K. The state and civil law: problems of theory and practice. Gosudarstvo i grazhdanskoe pravo [The state and civil law]. Almaty. NII law, Kaz GYuY, 2008, P. 8–28.
13. Shibaeva E.A. Law of international organizations: Issues of theory. Moscow, Mezhdunarodnie otnoshenia, 1986.
14. Shibaeva E.A., Potoshniy M. Legal issues of the structure and activities of international organizations. Moscow, MGU, 1980.
15. Encyclopedia of international organizations: in 3 T. T. 1: International intergovernmental organizations. Spb, Uridicheskiy fakultet Spbgu, 2003.