The article discusses the solution to the problem of automating the design of layouts of various equipment, taking into account ergonomics, by which is meant the provision of service areas. The article describes the development of methods and algorithms that provide access to installation tools and workspace during installation and maintenance of already placed equipment. The solution method is geometric modeling of both the placed objects and the installation equipment necessary for its maintenance, as well as the trajectory of its movement to the service area. Thus, both the installation equipment and the movement paths are treated as composable objects, the intersection of which with other objects is unacceptable. As a modeling method, receptor-based geometric models that discretize the allocation space were used. The choice of receptor models is due to the fact that the solid-state model of all the instantaneous positions of the installation tool in the process of its delivery and operation is extremely complex from a geometrical point of view. The possibility of relatively easy to determine the fact of the intersection of all objects of the scene, described by receptor models, and is the rationale for the choice in our study of the receptor method of geometric modeling. Based on the receptor design model, a procedure has been developed for determining the trajectory of a mounting tool at a given operating point, as well as the formation of the space required for operation, or establishing the fact that it is impossible to service a particular object, which indicates an unsatisfactory (non-ergonomic) given design solution. In this study a feature of using receptor models is the use of 6-digit codes in the receptor matrices, which, with some complication of the modeling method, allows to obtain additional information about problem areas in the layout under study (impossibility of carrying a tool, impossibility of performing assembly operations, etc.). Algorithms for solving this problem, as well as a graphical shell that visualizes the results of computer-aided design, are implemented as C# programs.
geometric models, receptor models, automated layout, instrumentation equipment, ergonomic layout, assembly tools, service zone, trajectory of movement
1. Avedian A.B., Bibikov S.Yu., Dolgov O.S., Derishev D.S., Kolesnikov V.L., Kuprikov M.Yu., Markin L.V., Pukhov A.A., Ripetskiy A.V., Sosedko A.A. Komponovka samoletov. Nauchnaya monografiya [The layout of the aircraft. Scientific monograph]. Moscow, MAI-Print Publ., 2012. 386 p. (in Russian)
2. Aruin A.S., Zatsiorskiy V.M. Ergonomicheskaya biomekhanika [Ergonomic biomechanics]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1989. 251 p. (in Russian)
3. Gavrilov V.N. Avtomatizirovannaya komponovka pribornykh otsekov letatel'nykh apparatov [Automated layout of the instrument bays of aircraft]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1988. 136 p. (in Russian)
4. E Vin Tun, Markin L.V. Diskretnye modeli obespecheniya zon obsluzhivaniya v avtomatizirovannoj komponovke letatel'nyh apparatov [Discrete models of providing service areas in the automated layout of aircraft]. Electronic journal "Proceedings of MAI", 2017, no. 96. Available at: http://trudymai.ru/published.php?ID=85901 (Accessed 1 July 2019). (in Russian)
5. E Vin Tun, Markin L.V. Geometric modeling of aircraft and space equipment service areas. Sbornik tezisov 17 mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii "Aviatsiya i kosmonavtika" [Collection of abstracts of the 17th international conference "Aviation and cosmonautics"]. Moscow, 2018, pp. 417-418. (in Russian).
6. Zozulevich D.M. Mashinnaya grafika v avtomatizirovannom proektirovanii [Machine graphics in computer-aided design]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1976. 240 p. (in Russian)
7. Korn G.V. Metody formirovaniya retseptornykh geometricheskikh modelei i ikh primenenie pri reshenii inzhenerno-geometricheskikh zadach. Cand. Diss [Methods of forming receptor geometric models and their application in solving engineering and geometric problems. Cand Diss]. Moscow, 1990. 22 p. (in Russian)
8. Kui Min Khan. Matematicheskoye i programmnoye obespecheniye rascheta zatenennosti solnechnykh batarey kosmicheskikh letatelnykh apparatov. Kand. Diss [Mathematical and software for calculation of solar cells shading of spacecraft. Cand. Diss]. Moscow, 2018. 24 p. (in Russian)
9. Kui Min Han, Markin L.V., E Vin Tun, Korn G.V. Discrete models of geometric modeling of aircraft layout. Electronic journal "Proceedings of MAI", 2016, no. 86. Available at: http://trudymai.ru/published.php?ID=66465 (accessed 1 July 2019). (in Russian)
10. Kuprikov M.Yu., Markin L.V. Geometric aspects of the automated layout of aircraft. Geometriya i grafika [Geometry and graphics], 2018, V. 6, I. 3, pp. 69–85. (in Russian)
11. Maletkin I.V. Vnutrenniye elektromontazhnyye raboty [Internal electrical work]. Vologda, Infra-Inzheneriya Publ., 2012. 288 p. (in Russian)
12. Markin L.V., Kui Min Khan, E Vin Tun, Korn G.V. Retseptornyye modeli v zadachakh avtomatizirovannoy komponovki tekhniki [Receptor models in the problems of automated equipment layout]. Saarbryuken, Lambert Publ., 2016. 110 p. (in Russian)
13. Markin L.V. On the ways of creating geometric models of automated layout. Geometriya i grafika [Geometry and graphics], 2015, V. 3, I. 1, pp. 64 –69. (in Russian)
14. Markin L.V. Discrete geometric models for estimating the degree of shading in solar energy. Geometriya i grafika [Geometry and graphics], 2019, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 28-47. (in Russian)
15. Munipov V.M., Zinchenko V.P. Ergonomika [Ergonomics]. Moscow, Logos Publ., 2001. 356 p. (in Russian)
16. N'i N'i Khtun. Razrabotka i issledovanie retseptornykh geometricheskikh modelei telesnoi trassirovki. Kand. Diss [Development and investigation of receptor geometric model of the bodily trace. Cand Diss]. Moscow, 2014. 26 p. (in Russian)
17. Negreba V.A., Markin L.V. Tekhnologiya montazha pribornogo oborudovaniya letatelnykh apparatov [Technology of installation of instrument equipment of aircraft]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1985. 308 p. (in Russian)
18. Odegov Yu.G., Kulapov M.N., Sidorova V.N. Ergonomika [Ergonomics]. Moscow, Yurayt Publ., 2018. 157 p. (in Russian)
19. Panchuk K.L., YUrkov V.YU., Volkov V.YA., Kajgorodceva N.V. Elements of mathematization of the theoretical foundations of descriptive geometry. Geometriya i grafika [Geometry and graphics], 2015, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 3-15. (in Russian)
20. Salkov N.A. Parametric geometry in geometric modeling. Geometriya i grafika [Geometry and graphics], 2014, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 7-13. (in Russian)
21. Salkov N.A. Descriptive geometry — the basis for computer graphics. Geometriya i grafika [Geometry and graphics], 2016, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 37-47. (in Russian)
22. Salkov N.A. The geometric component of technical innovation. Geometriya i grafika [Geometry and graphics], 2018, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 85-94. (in Russian)
23. Silantyev D.A., Lotorevich E.A., Pushkarev S.A., Tolok A.V. Voxel-mathematical modeling in solving problems of determining the area for the surfaces of parts. Informatsionnyye tekhnologii v proyektirovanii i proizvodstve [Information technologies in design and production], 2013, no. 3, pp. 29-33. (in Russian)
24. Situ Lin., N'i N'i Khtun, Markin L.V. Receptor geometric models in the problems of automated layout of the technical compartment of a light aircraft. Electronic journal "Proceedings of MAI", 2011, no. 47. Available at: http://trudymai.ru/published.php?ID=26825 (Accessed 1 July 2019).
25. Situ Lin. Razrabotka metodov i geometricheskikh modeley analiza nezapolnennykh prostranstv v zadachakh razmeshcheniya. (Development of methods and geometric models for the analysis of unfilled spaces in the problems of placement). Avtoref. diss. na so-isk. uch. step. kand. tekhn. nauk. M., 2011. - 24 s.
26. Skhirtladze A.G., Feofanov A.N., Mitrofanov V.G. Organizatsiya i provedeniye montazha i remonta promyshlennogo oborudovaniya [Organization and carrying out of installation and repair of industrial equipment]. Moscow, Akademiya Publ., 2017. 256 p. (in Russian)
27. Tolok A.V. Funktsionalno-vokselnyy metod v kompyuternom modelirovanii [Functional-voxel method in computer modeling]. Moscow, FIZMATLIT Publ., 2016. 112 p. (in Russian)
28. Trofimov V.S. Design in railway infrastructure [Dizajn v infrastrukture zheleznodorozhnogo transporta]. Moscow, Marshrut Publ., 2006. 267 p. (in Russian)
29. Usmanova E.A., Korotkij V.A., Hmarova L.I. Computer simulation of kinematic surfaces. Geometriya i grafika [Geometry and graphics], 2015, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 9-26. (in Russian)
30. Fekh A.I. Ergonomika [Ergonomics]. Tomsk, Tomskiy politekhnicheskiy universitet Publ., 2014. 119 p. (in Russian)
31. N'i N'i Khtun, Chzho Tayk, Markin L.V. Study of algorithms for the use of receptor geometric models in the problems of body tracing of aircraft. Electronic journal "Proceedings of MAI", 2013, no. 69. Available at: http://trudymai.ru/published.php? ID= 43123 (Accessed 1 July 2019).
32. Sharipov V.M., Stepanov I.S., Evgrafov A.N., Karunin A.L. Osnovy ergonomiki i dizayna avtomobiley i traktorov [Basics of ergonomics and design of cars and tractors]. Moscow, Akademiya Publ., 2005. 256 p. (in Russian)