Article is devoted to the consideration of the theoretical and methodological foundations of the energy-consumer theory of a company, the creation of which is required by the need to take into account current trends in the consumption of various types and forms of energy in the production process and the provision of services. According to the author, the creation of a new theory of the company will allow to develop an effective energy market strategy of the company and more fully characterize the behavior of the company in the process of energy consumption in the innovative and digital economy. The article also describes the scientific elements of the theory; the process of energy consumption movement during the production of goods and services and consumption is defined for the study; the scientific principles of the firm’s energy-consumption theory and the elements of the mechanism for implementing the theory in practice are highlighted. Financial and economic indicators of the company should be improved taking into account the consumption of different forms and types of energy.
energy consumer theory of a company, forms and types of energy, energy behavior of a company
1. Fundamental'nyye osnovy prirodopodobnykh tekhnologii i generatsii i potrebleniya energii (26-823) [Fundamental principles of nature-like technology and the generation and consumption of energy (26-823)]. RFBR website // URL: http://www.rfbr.ru/rffi/ru/contest/o_2074257. (accessed: 11.04.2019). (in Russian).
2. Sukharev O.S. Ekonomicheskaya teoriya potrebleniya: vidy, svoystva i poleznost' blag [Economic theory of consumption: types, properties and usefulness of benefits] // Zhurnal ekonomicheskoy teorii [Journal of Economic Theory]. 2019. Vol. № 1.pp. 60-74. (in Russian).
3. Kleiner G.B. Tendentsii razvitiya ekonomicheskoy teorii i teoriya firm [Trends in the development of economic theory and the theory of firms]. Actual problems of economic theory: Collection of scientific works / Ed. Gb Kleiner. Moskow. RosNOU Publ, 2006. 280 p. (in Russian).
4. Burganov R.A., Yudina N.A. Consumer Energy Industry. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education. 2018. Vol. 21. № 1. pp. 1-5.
5. Kogan I.Sh. Sistematizatsiya i klassifikatsiya opredeleniy i dopolneniy k ponyatiyu “energiya” [Systematization and classification of definitions and additions to the concept of “energy”] 2007. Available at: http://www.sciteclibrary.ru/rus/catalog/pages/8784.html. (accessed: 12.05.2019). (in Russian).
6. Konov I. Dlya transformatsii elektroenergetiki otvoditsya ne boleye pyati let [For the transformation of the electric power industry, not more than five years are given] // Ekonomika i zhizn' [Economy and Life]. 2019. N. 19. (In Russian)
7. Global Futures Report (GFR). Available at: http://www.ren21.net/(accessed: 20.04.2019)
8. Popper K. Logika i rost nauchnogo znaniya [Logic and the growth of scientific knowledge] Moskow. Progress. Publ. 1983. 605 p.
9. Energosberezheniye [Energy saving]. The site of JSC "Network Company" Available at: http://gridcom-rt.ru/o-kompanii/napravlenie-deyatelnosti/energosberezhenie/ (accessed: 25.04.2019).