The article aims to provide experience in the development of the Fund of assessment tools to accompany basic graphic training of students. Examines the organizational and methodological aspects of the creation of the Fund of assessment tools of discipline and procedures control expected results subject teaching. Guarantee quality teaching is closely connected with qualitative evaluation of its results. In effect this requires the development of objective procedures for assessing the level of knowledge and skills of students, professional and cultural competences. Monitoring of educational results, it is necessary to organize at all stages of the educational process in each subject teaching. The projected outcomes of the subject training are formulated as the expected and measured learner achievement in the language knowledge, abilities, possessions. The authors on the example of basic graphic training of students, undertaken on younger courses of technical universities, discussing the experience of the development of the Fund of assessment tools of discipline "descriptive geometry, engineering and computer graphics". Assessment of the quality of subject training includes the current and boundary control and intermediate certification in the discipline. Monitoring is a continuous check of mastering of educational material, which is carried out by teacher throughout the course. Boundary control (modulo the discipline) conducted by the Dean´s office. Intermediate as the final control of mastering of discipline (or its section) is part of sessional assessment of students. The paper presents the framework used in basic graphic skills, and also developed criteria and indicators for their evaluation. The examples used control procedures. Along with the known evaluation technologies that have been proven as the most successful, nontraditional uses and assessing, for example, "project method" or the development of new computer technologies. Objective assessment of the quality of the future specialists needed to build efficiently managed educational process. Quantitative and qualitative side of the evaluation at every stage of the implementation of the educational program allow to evaluate the final quality of the formation of common cultural and professional competences of graduates.
geometro-graphic training, Fund of assessment tools, educational discipline, forms and types of control, criteria and indicators of evaluation.
1. Aleksandrova E.P. O sozdanii uchebno-metodicheskogo kompleksa dlya soprovozhdeniya graficheskoy podgotovki studentov [On the creation of educational complex for maintenance of graphic preparation of students]. Geometriya i grafika [Geometry and Graphics]. 2015, I. 2, pp. 29–37. DOI: 10.12737/2016. (in Russian).
2. Anisimova M.A., Blyaherov I.A., Maslennikov A.V., Morzhov A.V. K voprosu o proektirovanii ocenochnyh sredstv sformirovannosti kompetencij [To the question about the design of assessment means of competences]. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher Education in Russia]. 2013, I. 4, pp. 106–112. (in Russian).
3. Bezborodova S.V. Istoriko-pedagogicheskie predposylki razvitiya tekhnologij uchebnogo processa v obrazovatel´nom uchrezhdenii [Istoriko-pedagogical conditions of development of technology of educational process in educational institution]. Available at http://www.fan-nauka.narod.ru/2007-2.html (accessed 11 May 2016). (in Russian).
4. Burmistrova N.A. Monitoring obrazovatel´nyh rezul´tatov pri obuchenii matematike v usloviyah kompetentnostnogo podhoda [Monitoring of educational results in teaching mathematics in conditions of competence approach]. Standarty i monitoring v obrazovanii [Standards and monitoring in education]. 2011, I. 2, pp. 3–8. (in Russian).
5. Verbickij A.A, Puchkova E.B. Vozmozhnosti testa kak sredstva diagnostiki kachestva obrazovaniya: mify i real´nost´ [Test features as diagnostics of quality of education: myths and reality]. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher Education in Russia]. 2013, I. 6, pp. 33–44. (in Russian).
6. Vyshnepol´skiy V.I. Tseli i metody obucheniya graficheskim distsiplinam [Objectives and methods of training to graphic disciplines]. Geometriya i grafika [Geometry and Graphics]. 2013, V. 1, I. 2, pp. 8–9. DOI: 10.12737/777.
7. Gitman E.K., Gitman M.B., Stolbov V.YU., Stolbova I.D. O koncepcii razrabotki novyh federal´nyh gosudarstvennyh obrazovatel´nyh standartov vysshego obrazovaniya [On the concept of the development of new Federal state educational standards of higher education]. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher Education in Russia]. 2014, I. 5, pp. 46–54. (in Russian).
8. Glubokova E.N. Fondy ocenochnyh sredstv v strukture uchebno-metodicheskogo obespecheniya podgotovki prikladnyh bakalavrov [The evaluation funds in the structure of training and methodological support of training of bachelors of applied]. Nepreryvnoe pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie v sovremennom mire: ot issledovatel´skogo poiska k produktivnym resheniyam [Continuous pedagogical education in the modern world: from research to productive solutions. Sbornik materialov mezhdunar. nauch. konf., 3–4 okt. 2013 g. 2013, I. 4, pp. 243–247. (in Russian)
9. Danilov A.N. Metodicheskie rekomendacii po razrabotke i ispol´zovaniyu fonda ocenochnyh sredstv dlya provedeniya promezhutochnoj attestacii obuchayushchihsya po uchebnoj discipline [Guidelines for the development and use of the Fund of assessment tools for intermediate evaluation of students on academic discipline]. Perm´, Izd-vo Perm. nac. issled. politekhn. un-ta Publ., 2014. 37p. (in Russian).
10. Dvorkovich V.P., Fedorov V.F. Metodologiya i tekhnologii sovremennogo obrazovaniya [Methodology and technology of modern education]. Vysshee obrazovanie segodnya [Higher education today]. 2016, I. 1, pp. 10–17. (in Russian).
11. Devisilov V.A. Instrumentarij kvalimetrii kompetencij i diagnostiki znanij (na primere noksologicheskih kompetencij i discipliny «Bezopasnost´ zhiznedeyatel´nosti» [Tools qualimetry of competences and diagnostic knowledge (for example ecologicheskikh competencies and discipline "life Safety"]. Standarty i monitoring v obrazovanii [Standards and monitoring in education]. 2011, I. 1, pp. 3–12. (in Russian).
12. Emel´yanova I.N. Formirovanie i ocenka kachestva professional´nogo obrazovaniya v kontekste kompetentnostnoj modeli obucheniya [Formation and evaluation of quality of professional education in the context of a competence model of learning]. Obrazovanie i nauka [Education and science]. 2015, I. 1, pp. 56–67. (in Russian).
13. Efremova N.F. Garantiya kachestva kompetetnostnogo obucheniya v nadezhnosti ocenki dostizhenij obuchayushchihsya [Quality assurance of kompetentnostnogo training in reliability assessment of achievements of students]. Fundamental´nye issledovaniya [Basic research]. 2014, I. 11, pp. 1161–1166. (in Russian).
14. Efremova N.F. Kompetencii v obrazovanii: formirovanie i ocenivanie [Competence in education: formation and evaluation: a methodological guide]. Moscow, Nacional´noe obrazovanie Publ., 2012. 415 p. (in Russian).
15. Ibragimov G.I., Ibragimova E.M. Ocenivanie kompetencij: problemy i resheniya [Assessment of competencies: challenges and solutions]. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher Education in Russia]. 2016, I. 1. pp. 43–52. (in Russian).
16. Kabanova T.A., Novikov V.A. Kompetentnostno-orientirovannye ocenochnye sredstva: problemy razrabotki i realizacii v usloviyah perekhoda na FGOS VPO [Competence-oriented assessment tools: problems of development and implementation in the conditions of transition to the GEF VPO]. Available at www.ksu.ru/conf/ek2010/sbornik/41.doc (accessed 11.05.2016). (in Russian).
17. Kadykova N.S. Reformirovanie ocenok geometro-graficheskih znanii [The reform of the estimates of geometric and graphic knowledge]. Geometriya i grafika [Geometry & Graphics]. 2013. V. 1, I. 2, pp. 52–53. DOI: 10.12737/475. (in Russian).
18. Karavaeva E.V., Bogoslovskij V.A., Haritonov D.V. Principy ocenivaniya urovnya osvoeniya kompetencij po obrazovatel´nym programmam VPO v sootvetstvii s trebovaniyami FGOS novogo pokoleniya [Principles of assessment of the level of development of competences in educational programmes of higher professional education in accordance with the requirements of the FSES of new generation]. Vestnik CHelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk state University]. 2009, I. 18, pp. 155–162. (in Russian).
19. Martynenko O.O., Sadon E.V. Monitoring formirovaniya kompetencij kak vazhnejshij instrument upravleniya obrazovatel´nym processom [Monitoring of formation of competences as the most important tool of management of educational process]. Universitetskoe upravlenie: praktika i analiz. [University Management: Practice and Analysis]. 2008. I. 1, pp. 42–49. (in Russian).
20. Matushkin N.N., Stolbova I.D. Rol´ mezhdisciplinarnogo komponenta obrazovatel´nyh programm, realizuyushchih kompetentnostnuyu paradigm [The role of the multidisciplinary component of the educational programs that implement competence-based paradigm]. Innovatsii v obrazovanii [Innovation in Education]. 2010, I. 11, pp. 5–17. (in Russian).
21. Polupan K.L. Monitoring kachestva obrazovaniya v vuze v usloviyah vnedreniya kompetentnostnoj modeli podgotovki specialist [Monitoring the quality of education in the University in terms of implementing a competence model of specialist training]. Vestnik Baltijskogo federal´nogo universiteta im. Kanta [Bulletin of Baltic Federal University. Kant]. 2012, I. 11, pp. 41–45. (in Russian).
22. Ponyatie tekhnologii obucheniya [The concept of technology learning]. Available at http://www.plam.ru/pedagog/ pedagogika/ p42.php (accessed 11.05.2016). (in Russian).
23. Prikaz Minobrnauki RF «Ob utverzhdenii Poryadka organizacii i osushchestvleniya obrazovatel´noj deyatel´nosti po obrazovatel´nym programmam vysshego obrazovaniya — programmam bakalavriata, programmam specialiteta, programmam magistratury» ot 19 dekabrya 2013 g. [The Ministry of education of the Russian Federation "On approval of the Procedure of organization and implementation of educational activity on educational programs of higher education — undergraduate, programs, specialist degrees, master´s degree programs, dated December 19, 2013]. I. 1367. (in Russian).
24. Salkov N.A. Distancionnoe obuchenie graficheskim disciplinam. Testirovanie. Analiz situacii [Distance learning graphic disciplines. Testing. Analysis of the situation]. Geometriya i grafika [Geometry & Graphics]. 2014, V. 2, I. 4, pp. 7–14. DOI: 10.12737/8292. (in Russian).
25. Stolbova I.D., Danilov A.N. Instrumentarij ocenivaniya rezul´tatov obrazovaniya pri kompetentnostnom podhode [Instruments of assessment of learning outcomes in competence-based]. Standarty i monitoring v obrazovanii [Standards and monitoring in education]. 2012, I. 4, pp. 24–30. (in Russian).
26. Stolbova I.D., Aleksandrova E.P., Nosov K.G. Metod proektov v organizacii graficheskoj podgotovki [Project method in organization of graphic training]. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher Education in Russia]. 2015, I. 8-9, pp. 22–31. (in Russian).
27. Stolbova I.D. Ob obespechenii kachestva predmetnogo obucheniya studentov tekhnicheskogo universiteta [About ensuring the quality of subject training of students of technical University]. Geometriya i grafika. [Geometry & Graphics]. V. 3, I. 4, pp. 27–37. DOI: 10.12737/17348. (in Russian).
28. Stolbova I.D., Aleksandrova E.P., Kraynova M.N. Organizatsiya razrabotki rabochikh programm distsipliny pri urovnevoy graficheskoy podgotovke studentov [The organization of development programs discipline when layered graphic training of students]. Innovatsii v obrazovanii. [Innovation in Education]. 2014, I. 4, pp. 96–107. (in Russian).
29. Usanova E.V. Formirovanie bazovogo urovnya geometro-graficheskoj kompetentnosti u budushchih specialistov v oblasti tekhniki i tekhnologii. Cand. Diss. [The formation of the basic level geometric-graphic competence of future specialists in the field of engineering and technology. Cand. Diss.]. Kazan, 2016. 24 p. (in Russian).