A comparative analysis of the development and availability of low-rise housing construction (individual housing) in differentcountries given. The necessity to develop and implement programs to stimulate the implementation of standards on the concept of innovation in NACHHALTIGKEIT of individual housing justified. Organizational structure for creating and realisation regional sustainable development program of individual housing proposed.
affordability, innovative housing, standard housing, sustainable development, NACHHALTIGKEIT, low-rise housing construction, smart house, program of development, cluster, systematic organizational integrator, energy efficiency, funding mechanisms.
1. Arzhaeva T. Low-rise building in Russia: perspectives. All about new buildings, 2008, no 12 (55) URL: http://www.vseon.com/ realty/themes/mnenie-eksperta/item/25.html
2. Real estate, rent, privatization, rent URL: http://www.kmcon. ru/articles/jurist1/jurist1_2351.html
3. Low-rise construction. The movement in the right direction. URL: http://zakadom.ru/maloetajnoie_stroitelstvo
4. Kiperman G.Ya. Ekonomika predpriyatia [Economics of enterprise]. Moscow, Yurist Publ., 2000
5. Faist V. Osnovnie polozhenia po proektirovaniy passivnih domov [The main provisions for the design of passive houses]/ Ed.by Elohov A.E. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2008
6. Yu.P. Aniskin, P.N.Ditinenko, A.A.Suhmanov, A.S.Yakovlev. Korporativnoe upravlenie aktivnostiyu v neravnovesnih usloviah [Corporate governance the business activities in non-equilibrium conditions]. Moscow, Omega-l Publ., 2015